Discombobulated: To be thrown into a state of confusion.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Dream

Strange dream.

I was driving a tank (as you do!) down a country road near my parents house and I deliberately rolled over the boot of a car with 3 bridesmaids in (not actually hurting the bridesmaids).

Then I arrived at my parents house, parked the tank in the drive way and went inside for Sunday lunch.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia,

You are infectious.

After reading your post last night, I had a dream where I was taxiing in a F-15C fighter on Texaco road, Diamond Hill, Hong Kong.

I am certainly not pulling your legs.

No, I couldn't take off due to dense traffic.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the above comment regarding F-15C was from me - Ron, See Lai

Mia said...

Ron, I'm not at all infectious and I've a doctors note to prove it!

Of course the traffic was too dense on Diamond Hill, you need to put your flight plan in earlier to beat that traffic.

Anonymous said...

Mia,

What I meant about infectious is your dreams infecting my dreams, as in "easily spread." Sorry in case of any misunderstanding.

Now to whom, how, and where could I submit my flight plans? I found myself in that plane right there, and even I felt odd (in the dream).

I distinctly remember construction and roadworks going on couple of hundred yards ahead of me. Typically Hong Kong!

Next I knew, I was abandoning the plane and running on (old) Kai Tak (Runway 13). Of course it is no longer there.

Once again, I am not pulling your legs. I did have that dream last night, and the closest I can relate it to, is your post about the tank (that I read before going to bed).

The only other connection could be that you could (generally) see the Diamond Hill area from the cockpit before the RWY-13 - 47 degree bank. But that was a bloody long time ago.

Cheers! (Ron, See Lai)

Mia said...

Ron worry not, I knew that :)