Discombobulated: To be thrown into a state of confusion.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Pissed Off

And yes I am pissed off at 'Man' kind today!

I generally go out of my way to be kind to everyone I care about, and nice to everyone I choose to know. Not in a 'doormat' sort of way.
I don't do things and keep count, I don't expect anyone to do anything for me, I learnt the hard way a long long time ago that I'm in this world on my own.

I do these things because it seems natural to me, I see something or think of something that might make someone else happy, so I make that happen. And I like to be nice!!!!

But men here in HK don't like it, they don't like someone who anticipates what will make them happy. It's interpreted as being too clingy, too domesticated.

So it pisses me off when men tell me that I'm "far to nice" to be with.


3 comments:

Spirit Fingers said...

So who is this unappreciative person? Let's go and throw rotten fruit at him!

Simon said...

Not all men are the same...if you want to do nice things for me I am extremely happy to accept them.

Mia said...

SF - he's not worth even the rotten fruit

Simon - I guess that should be 'single' men I've met!