instead I'm sat at my desk as SOMEWHERE in my building there is drilling and hammering going on. I'm tired and gumpy and called the managament office to come sort who ever it is out, it has been going on since I got in around 7pm this evening. They have knocked on doors on 5 different floors but although they too hear it they can't find out where it is coming from. Well at least I know now not to bang on my floor or wall, its not my imediate neighbours! But its still very annoying at 10.30pm.
So instead I've done one more look around at some sites, I'm in totally agreement with Fumier on this issue! And I've just had a rejuest from someone asking if they can link to me, he/she "I live in Georgia where it's warm-ish, but it's also extremely boring." But hey I don't mind, he/she is polite enough to ask!
Discombobulated: To be thrown into a state of confusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment