Discombobulated: To be thrown into a state of confusion.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

hi, it's Miiiiiahhhhhhhhhhh

I just made a phone call and as I was saying "Hi, it's Maaiiiiiiahhhhhh" I stood on a sharp something on the floor and my voice came out all wrong, so I sounded as if I didn't know my own name.
But what he didn't realise is that while we were talking I was sitting on the floor clutching my foot as two toes were gushing blood all over my carpet and foot. I had to cut the conversation short as I thought I was going to faint at all the blood in pools around me. I now have the toes bandaged up with a few rounds of thick padding hoping it will stop gushing soon! I have no idea if I made any sense at all. He must think I'm very strange!

Ow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your foot gets better!

Mia said...

Eshin, thank you, that's very kind of you.

Although I had to laugh, I've had so very many page views today and have written such (for me) heartfelt posts and its the "Ouch I cut my foot" post that gets a comment. *rolls eyes* Men!!!