You chose to be with her rather than me!
One of my dearest friends here in HK has a gf who I am slowly getting to know, she and I are both aware that the other one matters a lot to the man in the triangle so for his sake we both made an effort and had a a few drinks together some months ago and both came away saying "she's really nice, I like her".
When in a larger group I have to make huge efforts to draw her out and want her to feel comfortable among this group of friends that she has now found herself in, when we are somewhere quiet she is funny and smart but because English is not her first language she is terribly shy with lots of other people around and says very little. I see what my friend sees in her totally and I like her, a lot.
Often I like the women that I am "so like" and can see why they have captured the heart of the man I had in my sights. I find it easy to make a friend of such women as they obviously have similar tastes as I do. Whilst I do get sad at times its not to the extent that I wish a new relationship bad luck, I often quite honestly wish them well.
No comments:
Post a Comment