Discombobulated: To be thrown into a state of confusion.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Kippers need Art too!

Just had a conversation with sibling who is coming over to HK soon

Mia: So are you on for ArtJamming on the Wednesday?

Sib: Yeah but I'm not taking it home with me :-)

Mia: Why the heck not!!!! There is such a thing as oversized luggage you know............ and you wont have anything else much to take back :)

Mia: Anyway, I just found out that Art jamming in the afternoon is half the price, so we should do it then rather than at night, we can still drink though :)

Sib: but they're bulky!! afternoon/evening/night its all the same to me. As long as alcohol is still involved I'm happy ;-)

Mia:You just check it in at the oversized counter, it is not a problem! :) Doesn't cost you anything!

Sib: Ok, the really reason is because it will be cr*p as I have the artistic ability of a kipper. I still want to do it though as it sounds fun.


ArtJamming, drinking your way to thinking you can paint!




No comments: